Tuesday, March 6, 2012





Gypsys Trattoria Italiano! A small Italian restaurant located on Telegraph Avenue, in Berkeley.

This place is amazing! Affordable prices and great food. I fed three not-starving bellies for under $25!

I had a big lunch at a Thai restaurant in San Francisco, and so I thought I was not going to enjoy an early dinner as much. I was wrong. The moment I ate their Combo Calzone my appetite was back! Today we had Combo Calzone, Pollo Gorgonzola and Chicken Gnocchi. All of them were great. I enjoyed the tomato sauce from the Pollo Gorgonzola more than the white creamy sauce from Chicken Gnocchi. The tomato sauce was so flavorful, but the chicken was a little bit dry. Additionally, the gnocchi was delicious !

I also went to the UC Berkeley campus and walked around, taking pictures of some beautiful buildings including The Campanile.

Weather forecast said it was going to rain today. But it didnt happen, we got plenty of sunshine but also plenty of wind! I just made sure I stayed under the sun and not the shade =P

No comments: