Wednesday, March 7, 2012






Today my day was: delicious!

I ate a lot..in fact, too much for one day!
I spent the day at Piedmont , in Oakland, CA. There is a street full of restaurants and dessert places, and I was tempted to try all of them!

We went to Boot and Shoe Service. A nice spot for pizza and hot apple cider. Food was exquisite, but I only enjoyed the potato pizza because the sausage pizza turned out to be super spicy...which is something I cannot handle.

Afterwards we headed to Fenton's creamery. The ice cream place that appears in the movie "Up" by Pixar. We had some coffee with crushed Oreo cookies. yummy!
After some ice cream we headed to a shop that sells bobba drinks. I didn't want more dessert for the day, but my sister insisted since she had one stamp left to get her free drink. OK i said and there we were, stuffing ourselves even more!

Later today we had Hamburgers for dinner. I wanted to opt for something healthier since we had pizza for lunch. But the moment I saw the pictures on Yelp, I couldnt resist but to try them the same day. I had an Alaskan Salmon burger with onions and mushroom. The portions were huge! So much for a day! I was stuffed ^.^

Dessert was not an option anymore, but my friend managed to drag us to a gelato place called Lush, and we had a pint of orange gelato. So light and citric.. it was just right.

I just got back home and I'm so full that I cannot walk. I thought I had learned my lesson about gluttony...but there are just so many good places to eat in California! So many...that I just can't miss out. Have to enjoy while it lasts!

No comments: